Yeah, I know, you are probably aware that Obama is here in india. Infact everyone knows that and he is here for what ?? May be – To visit the place where the 26/11 incident took place, or To sign a 6$ billion deal so that he could go back with 50,000 odd jobs , or To get the tension Off between india and pakistan, or To Visit Taj Mahal. It Could be anything, i mean the reason which is not important to us, all that is important eventually is that he is here.
Well, I dont mind the unnecessary attention that is given to him , he is the president of United States so let him get the special attention. He gets to set out his food on a specially made Red carpet from his plan. He gets to occupy one whole floor in TAJ HOTEL . He gets whatever a King would get . But this is something i found totally unjustifiable –
Coconuts removed in India ahead of Obama visit
In their effort to provide maximum security in the run-up to his visit on Friday, they have removed coconuts which may fall on his head from trees.
All coconuts around the city’s Gandhi museum have now been cut down, an official told the BBC.
Courtsey : BBC News
And yeah, I forgot to mention that as funny too 😉 . I don’t have anything else to say. You have any comments ??
Ladies and Gentelmen !!
WE are proud to Have with us the Guy who Probably was missed by millions and millions of bloggers across the world galaxy Universe .The guy who created ripples in the blogoshpere by his ever entertaining posts . Whose blog became the only source of entertainment for all the people in the times when the parasite boredom creeped in .
Let us Welcome the amazing ,ever stunning
**Drums Rolling **
Phew !! Its really strange that it takes a build up as lame as the one above to take a blogger like me out from hibernation . Self-Motivation , u see 😀 . Every one Needs motivation . And when there is no one to motivate u . You have do all on your own . Now that cheer girls have stopped Chanting my name let me come to the main idea of the post.
This has been my longest absence from the blogosphere 😦 . I really missed all Your blogs and i guess u must have missed my valuable ,enlightning and entertaining posts too 😀 . Never mind ! Now that i am back , your Ultimate source of Entertainment is back Online :P.
A Lot has happened in a span of month . Yet it seems so vague that i will have to search for words to fill it up here . Sometimes i feel that the world has narrowed down much within a time of 2 months .Home to office , Office to home . Ofcourse they pay me but it still seems so odd . Huh !! May be i need more time to adjust with my Korporate Konnection 😛 . Anyways i dont intend to write my tantrums out here 😛 . So lets talk something interesting . Cricket ??? . WHy not !! . Well, India creating history in NewZeland by winning a series after 41 years is not what i am going to talk about .:P They are creating “history” far too often now that it has started to become little monotonous now 😉 . The interesting thing is that HIPL (Hewitt internal peremiar league) is going on at my office 😛 . The good news is that my team (vennila cricket kuzhu ) is through to super six . Now how good would it feel to hit a six as the winning shot 😛 . Thats what i did and my team members have found their new hero 😀 . Well , you see i have a natural flair for the game . Lucky that i have a blog where i can blow my own trumpet 😛 . And we have formed Vennila kabbadi kuzhu also 😛 . I am sure we would be atleast runner up in that . It seems there are only 2 teams that have registered inluding my team 😛 .
I have regained my old love and passion for books 😛 . Although i dont get much time but still i have been making it a point to read atleast 30-40 pages daily .Currently reading The White Tiger and now i am able to realize why people were going ga-ga over this book . Bought Robin cook’s Invasion . Anyone here who has read that book ?? A short review would be fine in the comment section 😛 . Talking about books , Yesterday one of my collegues came across my blog .She was hell-bent on insisting me that IT field is not my cup of tea. .According to her I should ,perhaps , write a book . Now How crazy is that ?
And Whats all this about Rakhi sawant Getting married On NDTV IMAGINE . I mean Is she On her minds or what . I knew she was crazy but this is too much .I need to figure out a theory which proves that Length of dress u wear is directly proportional to the size of brain 😛 . And May be now NDTV IMAGINE can flaunt with a big advertizement Rakhi ka SWAYAMWAR – Reality show ka Baap :D. The show would be the height of crazyness 😛 .
Other day i got this pic through a mail –
ROFLMAO !! Whats wrong with the cat ?? may be u can write a one liner 😉
Well , Thats all i have to bore Entertain u today ..
see u soon again .
Adios Amigos !!!
Posted in Blogging, chennai, cricket, E-MAIL, Entertainment, funny, Humour, PEOPLE, pics, ramblings, Twenty-20, Uncategorized
Tagged Entertainment, funny cricket, Humour, pictures
Raju satyam Dhaba
Just Couldn’t stop posting this .. 😛
Source : Email
Well , I was quite apprehensive to go and watch the movie . I was like sheeesh !!! bollywood and animation movie ??? . WTF !!! Only reason i went was i dint want to miss this blogger’s meet after messing up the plans during the previous one . Had a real great time there with all of them . It was fun seeing A running and playing his heart out .He was such a cutie .Anyways coming back to the movie , first thing i would like to say is clear your misconceptions its definitely not a Kids movie . Infact elders would love the movie much more .
Every scene in the movie has been made in bollywood ishtyle 😛 . With Hero ,heroine , heroes’ friends and a villian , the movie is pure stereotype bollywood flick 😛 . Of course all characters are DOGS 😛 but that’s what makes the movie even more funny and a treat to watch . Can u imagine a dog (Romeo-hero) being struck by cupid and a villain (charlie anna )who too fancies his chances of making Laila (the bitch ,no pun intended 😛 ) his girl freind 😛 .
The characters are just amazing ,be it the “chamcha” of charlie anna , the cat (romeos freind) , the cute little rat that gives special appearance every once in a while or the charlie Anna himself ,all of them are fun filled goofy charecters . Special mention to charlie’s (anna’s) angles – silk sumitha , nylon nalini and polyster padma 😛 ( people from south would relate to that very well )
The whole movie is pictured on the streets making the name Roadside romeo a complete apt title . Every detail in the movie looks so real in the sense that the shops ,cars in the background are exactly the way u see in ur neighbourhood . A complete Desi effect 😛 . The dialogues and dubbed voices are just awesome . Javed jaffery Is simply the best . He has complemented charlie anna’s charecter very well . iist aar vest charli anna bestttt 😀 .
From the very first frame ,the movie is addictive . Even after the movie Got over we were glued to our seats .Like many movies they showed animated behind the scenes of the movie . When people realized ,they stopped in the middle of the aisle and started watching it . I think this movie has taken Indian animation movies to a new level . Only regret i had after coming out of the cinema hall was that it could have been a little long . I wanted to see more of charlie Anna 😛 . Nevertheless it was a complete entertainer .
Peppy dance numbers with dogs shaking their hips , goofy characterizations , unbelievably hilarious dialogues and the handsome , dashing villain charlie anna make the movie a must watch whether u are a kindergarten kid or 60 year old veteran 😛 .
Thats all folks . In charle anna style .
Aeengilssssss De Enddddddddddddd !!!!
I will leave u with this COOL song 🙂
You might wanna check out my other Reviews – :
The Dark Knight
Posted in Bollywood, Entertainment, Humour, Movies, reviews, Thoughts
Tagged Bollywood, funny, Movies, reviews, roadside romio, walt disney
These are not my creations…stumbled across them while browsing.You can have a look at many more pics like these right here
Posted in Entertainment, Humour, Internet, LIFE, PEOPLE, pics, Places, World
Tagged america, funny, images, pics, World
I will make it short and simple .Life has been terribly boring after my college got over. All i am doing these days is eating sleeping and browsing.Switching on my PC and opening my reader for new posts is the very first thing i do ,even before brushing 😛 . I have never wanted to go to college during my college days and now i just miss my classes badly .Seriously i realized that it was heaven 😦 .
I read books when i get tired of sitting before computer .finished reading Harry potter and the chamber of secrets fourth time yesterday .Not surprising eh ?? well, i know,i know there are many who must have read it million times :D. Though i ought to be studying for my training that i am undergoing from my employer . I am hardly trying it .Its even more boring to study lessons that are online then sitting in a class.
I wonder when i would get my joining date .Sitting and doing nothing is like hell . So for a change , i am leaving to my friends place ( kumbakonam ).Would try to read ur posts as i am able to access net through my mobile . God knows why the browser doesn’t support commenting .So would miss commenting on ur blogs. Sorry in advance 😛 .Would be back after a week i guess to my usual routine .
TIll then CHAO !!!
GOT a mail today .. Cant resist posting .. 😆
ITs been a quite a while since I posted something here. Had an exam yesterday for which i had been trying to prepare all these days.Note the word trying 😛 .Alas!! i couldn’t. I might just pass but not sure .Anyways I am as exhilarated and excited now as one could be so least bothered about result as of now . I just found a new way of browsing internet though mobile absolutely free of cost 😉 .Well, would tell u about this in my next post 😛 .ITs time for the TAGS now .. 🙂
Matangi has tagged to me write down 5 cadres of people whom i love to hate or i would rather say who irritate me the most .
- Back Biters – These people would certainly top the list . People who speak with us wearing a big smile on their faces and when we are gone they speak as bad about us as possible.
- Second category of people are those who just cant see others rise . Jealousy being their main characteristic . You could these people fuming with smoke coming through their ears when they see someone better .
- Selfish people .There are loads of people around us who are too self centered.All they care is abt themselves . They would come to u in need of a help and when we are in need of their help they would turn their faces instead of reciprocating .
- These type of people are the ones whom i got acquainted after starting this blog.Visitors (who are not blogger’s ) who don’t care to read the post fully and jump into conclusions just by reading the title.I hate them to the core. I have loads of visitors like that who just dont have enough brain to read what i am trying to say.
- Last category belongs to the bunch of girls and guys both who have no job other than sending silly forwards that too perpetually .I just cant stand them.ONCE in a while is Ok but sending it 5-10 times a day is quite unbearable .I find these people quite exasperating.
I tag this to Nikhil , Aravind , Vishesh , Nita , Aprana s / and who ever is willing to take this tag can do it 😉
Vishesh has tagged me to write 10 things abt me .I had already written 8 things abt me in some tag earlier so i am just copying it and adding 2 more to the list.
- I am an electronics and communication engineer but i hate electronics ..Strange …isnt it ???
- I was the topper of my department till the last sem 😛 not anymore though thanks to my bad performance in my last sem . Even more strange huh?? 😛
I always felt like “andhon mein kaana raja ” in my college 😆
- I hate going to doctors .May be i have “medicophobia ” or something like that 😛 ..while i was a kid i used to prefer injections rather than gulping down the tablets i always used to feel nauseated after taking those tablets.
- Of late i have become a huge fan of Calvin and Hobes comic series. i am spending most of my free time reading those.Here’s an entire collection of calvin and hobes comic series .
- Well,strange it may seem but when none of my friends are online in orkut i love sneaking and peeping into other peoples profiles and albums. so if u do have an account in any of the networking sites plz make ur scrapbook and albums private to avoid eavesdroppers like me 😛 .
- I am a DIE HARD fan of sachin and frankly speaking sometimes sachin becomes more important for me than the team as a whole.There was a time when i used to be happy when sachin used to get hundred no matter who won the match.
- There is only one thing i can cook till date and that is MAGGI . but i wonder why it takes me atleast 10 minutes to cook it properly..if u guys have any idea to cook it in 2 minutes let me know 🙂
- I love reading books but only novels .i am not into that much of self improvement and spiritual books.they just dont interest me may be sometime in future i will give it a shot too. Give me any god damned novel and i will finish it off without saying “uff “!!!
- I Hate south indian food and i hate saying this being a south indian 🙂 . May be because i stayed most of my life in north i am not accustomed to eat south indian dishes. Well,i saw some people writing they like south indian food believe me there’s lot more in south indain food apart from idly , dosa and rice and you dont want to eat that 😛 . It sucks according to me . Hope my mom doesn’t see this post 😛
- I am a total NET freak . All i need to survive is a PC with a net connection.
Well,Well its 2:15 am now so i guess i should sleep now ..cyaa !!!