Well , Everyones love is finally here . Apple’s Iphone 3g probably has been the most anticipated phone ever . The long wait was finally over yesterday as the people were able to hold something that they wanted the most .
Two versions of iphone have been realeased one with 8 gb memory and the other one 16 gb and they cost around RS 31000 and RS 36000 respectively . Well, that might shock you as the iphone costs in US just around 200 $ which is around 8000 Rupees.
The phone comes either with airtel or vodaphone subscription similar to AT&T in US , which means that once u buy it u cannot change the network . Ofcourse , you can always unlock the phone but be ready to loose your warranty 😛 .
I read an interesting post by Soham yesterday who has written his experiece with iphone till . You can read it full here . HE has mentioned why he loves his iphone so much but the interesting thing which caught my attention was some of the limitations he mentioned like no sms fowrwarding, no camera zoom , cant transfer files from bluetooth 😛 (wonder why they have kept bluetooth then ) etc .
Most importantly ,the word 3g itself is quite meaningless in india as there are no 3g networks available here in india . And i dont see it coming any soon 😛 . So personally i dont feel ITs right time to buy iphone .
I have always wanted to buy an iphone ever since it was launched in US but then i guess the price is a big hurdle for me ,perhaps it would be for almost every middle class inidan . I am just waiting for all the craze to get over . I am sure the price would drop below 20k mark soon then i can lay my hands on it 😀 . People who are seriously interested in buying iphone at a cheaper price can either wait like me or can settle with this for now 😆 .
iphone vs Sex 😆
Posted in AIrtel, apple, Entertainment, Gadgets, INDIA, iphone, Mobile, Technology, Thoughts, Uncategorized
Tagged AIrtel, INDIA, iphone, Mobile, Technology, vodaphone
Well, i have been busy browsing net through my Sony W810i free of charge for last 3 days . Yes,t hat’s true , No need to pay 20 rupees per day for free internet usage .
You dont believe me right ?? well,even i dint beleive when my freind told me abt this So i thought of giving it a try . All u need is an airtel connection and airtel live subscription which is of course free . Most of you must be using opera till now but there’s a new browser out here called TEASHARK .
You can download this browser from here .
Thats it , you are ready to browse . Yes u heard me right there is no need of any extra settings.Remember that this is not hacking its just that the browser works free for airtel users I am clueless on how it works .
PLUS POINTS OF THIS BROWSER
- It brings the real web pages into ur mobile .I mean it appears the same way as it appears in ur PC.
- You can shift between 2 tabs and view the thumbnail images of the previously visited images.
- Has a considerably good speed
- Best of all NO charge for the usage 😀
Now coming to the negative points of this browser…
- It doesn’t have inbuilt downloading capability so when u download ur mobile browser may start downloading the thing and u would get charged.
- I was not able to post a comment on any of the blogs 😦 .
In case of any problems you can try this.
Happy browsing ..
Posted in AIrtel, Downlaod, Hacking, HOW TO, Internet, Mobile, reviews, Technology
Tagged AIrtel, Download, free airtel internet, mobile browsers, teashark
ITs been a quite a while since I posted something here. Had an exam yesterday for which i had been trying to prepare all these days.Note the word trying 😛 .Alas!! i couldn’t. I might just pass but not sure .Anyways I am as exhilarated and excited now as one could be so least bothered about result as of now . I just found a new way of browsing internet though mobile absolutely free of cost 😉 .Well, would tell u about this in my next post 😛 .ITs time for the TAGS now .. 🙂
Matangi has tagged to me write down 5 cadres of people whom i love to hate or i would rather say who irritate me the most .
- Back Biters – These people would certainly top the list . People who speak with us wearing a big smile on their faces and when we are gone they speak as bad about us as possible.
- Second category of people are those who just cant see others rise . Jealousy being their main characteristic . You could these people fuming with smoke coming through their ears when they see someone better .
- Selfish people .There are loads of people around us who are too self centered.All they care is abt themselves . They would come to u in need of a help and when we are in need of their help they would turn their faces instead of reciprocating .
- These type of people are the ones whom i got acquainted after starting this blog.Visitors (who are not blogger’s ) who don’t care to read the post fully and jump into conclusions just by reading the title.I hate them to the core. I have loads of visitors like that who just dont have enough brain to read what i am trying to say.
- Last category belongs to the bunch of girls and guys both who have no job other than sending silly forwards that too perpetually .I just cant stand them.ONCE in a while is Ok but sending it 5-10 times a day is quite unbearable .I find these people quite exasperating.
I tag this to Nikhil , Aravind , Vishesh , Nita , Aprana s / and who ever is willing to take this tag can do it 😉
Vishesh has tagged me to write 10 things abt me .I had already written 8 things abt me in some tag earlier so i am just copying it and adding 2 more to the list.
- I am an electronics and communication engineer but i hate electronics ..Strange …isnt it ???
- I was the topper of my department till the last sem 😛 not anymore though thanks to my bad performance in my last sem . Even more strange huh?? 😛
I always felt like “andhon mein kaana raja ” in my college 😆
- I hate going to doctors .May be i have “medicophobia ” or something like that 😛 ..while i was a kid i used to prefer injections rather than gulping down the tablets i always used to feel nauseated after taking those tablets.
- Of late i have become a huge fan of Calvin and Hobes comic series. i am spending most of my free time reading those.Here’s an entire collection of calvin and hobes comic series .
- Well,strange it may seem but when none of my friends are online in orkut i love sneaking and peeping into other peoples profiles and albums. so if u do have an account in any of the networking sites plz make ur scrapbook and albums private to avoid eavesdroppers like me 😛 .
- I am a DIE HARD fan of sachin and frankly speaking sometimes sachin becomes more important for me than the team as a whole.There was a time when i used to be happy when sachin used to get hundred no matter who won the match.
- There is only one thing i can cook till date and that is MAGGI . but i wonder why it takes me atleast 10 minutes to cook it properly..if u guys have any idea to cook it in 2 minutes let me know 🙂
- I love reading books but only novels .i am not into that much of self improvement and spiritual books.they just dont interest me may be sometime in future i will give it a shot too. Give me any god damned novel and i will finish it off without saying “uff “!!!
- I Hate south indian food and i hate saying this being a south indian 🙂 . May be because i stayed most of my life in north i am not accustomed to eat south indian dishes. Well,i saw some people writing they like south indian food believe me there’s lot more in south indain food apart from idly , dosa and rice and you dont want to eat that 😛 . It sucks according to me . Hope my mom doesn’t see this post 😛
- I am a total NET freak . All i need to survive is a PC with a net connection.
Well,Well its 2:15 am now so i guess i should sleep now ..cyaa !!!